Sunday, March 24th 2019
Come and celebrate with us the 40th anniversary of the Course et marche populaires de LaSalle and test your spring fitness on our fast, flat and closed race courses!
The Kilomaîtres are finalizing the organization of this anniversary that will include surprises for our participants!
- Informations : (514) 769-8443
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location (starts, finishes, registrations) : Pearson Adult Center, 8310, George Street (corner of Raymond), LaSalle
- Organized by: Les Kilomaîtres de LaSalle
- The GOLD label sanction has been awarded by the Fédération québécoise d’athlétisme.
- Closed and secured race courses.
- Starting line mats for the 5 and 10 km races.
- Free parking: 500 meters from the finish line at the shopping center located at 8188 Champlain Blvd (JEAN COUTU, IGA); from the east, take GEORGE and turn right on GAGNÉ. NOTICE : we ask all participants to use only the reserved parking spots and to listen to the parking instructions of our security personnel.
Please note that the Pearson Adult Center parking is reserved to the race organizers and will be closed from 8:00AM to 12:30PM.
- Free race time certificates and photos from the Sportstats results page.
- Kilometer markers on each race course.
- Many portable toilets on race site.
- Water stations on the 5 km and 10 km courses.
- Baggage check service (in the school gymnasium).
- First aid services on the race site.
- Healthy post-race snack at the cafeteria.
- Same day on line results on Sportstats
5 km Caisse Desjardins de LaSalle Race
Runners and triathletes, test your spring fitness on a flat, speedy and secured 5 km course closed to traffic.
10 km IGA BECK LaSalle Race
For an eight consecutive edition, IGA BECK LaSalle will provide to all participants a generous post race snack. In 2019, IGA BECK will again sponsor the main event of the morning: the 10 km race.
5 km LaSalle Hospital Foundation Walk
Come and celebrate the return of spring and raise funds for the LaSalle Hospital Foundation through this annual 5 km walk! The Kilomaîtres de LaSalle will donate $7,50 per walker registration to this foundation.
Time and location of the start of the 5 km walk: 9:55 AM on George Street near the 34th Avenue.
The 5 km walk course is the same as the 5 km race course. See 5 km course pictured below.
Please be on site 30 minutes earlier to get your bib at the Pearson Adult Center.
1 km 11 years-old and under
- Participation medal given to all children at the finish line.
- Gold, silver and bronze medals awarded to the first three finishers of each age group. Official medal ceremony at the cafeteria for winners of all age groups of the 1 km race.
NOTE – No child who is more than 11 years old can win the under 11 years old 1 km race, or be on the overall standings podium of that event. Children who are more than 11 years old can only receive an age group (12-13 years old) winner’s medal.
Bib pick up
Participants will be able to pick up their bib at the Boutique Endurance (6579 St-Denis) on Friday March 22nd from 10:00 AM to 9 PM and on Saturday March 23rdrd from 10:00 AM to 4:30 PM. Runners picking up their bibs at Boutique Endurance will be entering a draw! Bibs will also be given in the school gymnasium (in Lasalle) on race day starting at 7:30 AM until 30 minutes before race time.
You must wear your bib number over your running gear for your time to be recorded. If you are racing in more than one event, you must wear the correct bib for each distance.
- 5 km: certification Athletics Canada QC-2008-098-BDC
- 10 km: certification Athletics Canada QC-2008-099-BDC
Limits in 2019: 850 runners in the 10 km, 750 runners in the 5 km, 150 walkers in the 5 km and 2300 total for the day.
By entering any event, the runner allows the organizer to use all pictures taken during the day for their promotional needs if necessary. If a runner does not wish his pictures to be used, he/she must inform the organizer of this decision by sending an email at: email@example.com
Option 2: On site registration (Friday and Saturday at the Boutique Endurance, and at the school on race morning). Registration starting at 7:30 AM on race day, closing 30 minutes prior to each event. Participants can also register at the Boutique Endurance on the 22nd and 23rd of March at the Race day rate.
|Race||Until March 7th, 23 h 59.||Until March 21nd, 1 PM.||Boutique + Race day|
|1 km (11 yrs and under)||10$||10$||15$|
|2 km (19 yrs and under)||10$||10$||15$|
|2 km (20 yrs and over)||18$||18$||25$|
|5 km Walk||18$||18$||25$|
|5 km Caisse Desjardins de LaSalle||9:00AM|
|10 km IGA BECK de Lasalle||9:45AM|
|5 km Walk for Fondation Hôpital de LaSalle||9:55AM|
|1 km: 11 yrs and under, boys||11:35AM|
|1 km: 11 yrs and under, girls||12:00PM|
From Angrignon metro station, take bus 110. From Jolicoeur metro station, take bus 112. Both buses will bring you on George Street near the starting line.
Parking on Raymond Street, George Street and at the shopping mall (500 metres from the start line) located at 8188 Champlain Blvd (IGA, Jean Coutu). From the east, take GEORGE and turn right at GAGNÉ. NOTICE: we ask all participants to use only the reserved parking spots and to follow the instructions given by our security personnel. Please note that the Pearson Adult Center parking is reserved to the race organizers and will be closed from 8:00 AM to 12:30 PM.
|Categorie||Actual course records||All time records|
|5km||Women||Lemlem Ogbasilassie||16:55.10||2006||Lemlem Ogbasilassie||16:55.10||2006|
|5km||Men||François Jarry||15:02.9||2016||Andrew MacGuigan||14:51||1997|
|10km||Women||Mélanie Myrand||35:18.9||2018||Jacqueline Gareau||33:54||1980|
|10km||Men||Daniel Blouin||30:23.1||2007||Janik Lambert||29:45||1996|
|2 km school||Women||Gabrielle Lauzon (Grand-Héron)||9:18.0||2014|
|2 km school||Men||Ion Papanaga||8:37.4||2014|
|5 km walk||Women||Nicole Bégin||29:42||2013|
|5 km walk||Men||Patrick Gaboury||29:47||2014|