Sunday, March 26th 2023
Be the first to try out our new 5 and 10 km race courses – flat and quick as always – along the St. Lawrence river.
Also, the start of the 5 and 10 km races have been moved near the Pearson Adult and Career Center where you pick up your bib.
If you have any questions regarding our event, please contact us!
- Informations : (514) 769-8443
- Email: email@example.com
- Location (starts, finishes, registrations) : Pearson Adult and Career Center, 8310, George Street (corner of Raymond), LaSalle
- Organized by: Les Kilomaîtres LaSalle and the borough of Lasalle.
- A GOLD label has been awarded for this event by the Fédération québécoise d’athlétisme.
- Closed and secured race courses.
- Starting line mats for the 5 and 10 km races.
- Free parking: 500 meters from the finish line at the shopping center located at 8188 Champlain Blvd (JEAN COUTU). NOTICE : we ask all participants to use only the reserved parking spots and to listen to the parking instructions of our security personnel.
Please note that the Pearson Adult and Career Center parking is reserved to the race organizers and will be closed from 8:00AM to 12:30PM.
- Free race time certificates and photos from the Sportstats results page.
- Kilometer markers on each race course.
- Many portable toilets on race site.
- Water stations on the 5 km and 10 km courses.
- Baggage check service (in the school cafetaria).
- First aid services on the race site.
- Healthy post-race snack.
- Same day on line results on Sportstats.
- Injured? We can transfer your registration for next year if you ask us at least one (1) week before race day!
- Change of distance? No problem if you ask us before the race start!
Certification – Our race courses have been certified by Athletics Canada.
10km : QC-2021-028-BDC
2 km Sutton Race
An ideal opportunity for all 12-19 year old participants to race against a field of top notch competitors to start their season. Loop around the Pearson Adult Center that will allow your family and friends to cheer you on!
5 km Caisse Desjardins de LaSalle Race
Runners and triathletes, test your spring fitness on a flat, speedy and secured 5 km course closed to traffic. For a 14th consecutive year, the Caisse Desjardins de LaSalle is a prime sponsor of our event which will this year contribute to the celebration of our 41st Edition.
10 km IGA BECK LaSalle Race
For a 10th consecutive edition, IGA BECK of LaSalle will provide to all participants a generous post race snack. In 2020, IGA BECK will again sponsor the main event of the morning: the 10 km race.
NEW: STARTING LINE NEAR THE SCHOOL AT ABOUT 200 M FROM THE FINISH LINE.
5 km Walk
Come and celebrate the return of spring!
Time and location of the start of the 5 km walk: Time and location to be determined.
The 5 km walk course is the same as the 5 km race course. See 5 km course pictured below.
Please be on site 30 minutes earlier to get your bib at the Pearson Adult and Career Center.
1 km 11 years-old and under Tribute to Mike Strange
Participation medal to all finishers!
Get your kids moving with this fun and affordable race in memory of Mike Strange, the coach and director of the Kilomaîtres de LaSalle who has founded the club’s track and field team and contributed to the athletic, academic and personal development of numerous young athletes.
- Participation medal given to all children at the finish line.
- Gold, silver and bronze medals awarded to the first three finishers of each age group (0-5, 6-7, 8-9, 10-11). Official medal ceremony at the cafeteria for winners of all age groups of the 1 km race.
Note – No age group medal will be awarded to a child who did the race in a carriage or who is 12 years-old or more.
Bib pick up
Bib will be given at the Boutique Endurance 6579 Rue Saint-Denis, Montréal, QC H2S 2S1 le Friday March 24 from 10h00-19h00 and Saturday March 25 from 10h00-16h00. Prizes will be drawn among the participants who come to pick up their bibs. Bibs will also be given in the school gymnasium (in LaSalle) on race day starting at 7:30 AM until 30 minutes before race time.
You must wear your bib number over your running gear for your time to be recorded. If you are racing in more than one event, you must wear the correct bib for each distance.
Medals and prizes
A tuque will be given to the first three (3) finishers of the 5km and the 10 km, male and female.
Medals to the first three in each category in the 1, 2, 5, 5km walk and 10 km, male and female
Participation medals to all 1 km participants
No elevation – drop for all distances!
For those who would like to take a look at their race course to prepare themselves accordingly!
Limits in 2023: 750 runners in the 10 km, 750 runners in the 5 km, 150 walkers in the 5 km and 2000 total for the day.
By entering any event, the runner allows the organizers to use all pictures taken during the day for their promotional needs if necessary. If a runner does not wish his pictures to be used, he/she must inform the organizer of this decision by sending an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Option 2: At Boutique Endurance (March 24 -25) and Lasalle (race day March 26th). Registration starting at 7:30 AM on race day, closing 30 minutes prior to each event.
|Distance||Jan. 6th – Jan. 26th, 11: 59 PM||Jan. 27th – March 10th, 11: 59 PM||March 11th – March 23rd, 11: 59 PM||Boutique Endurance (March 24 -25) and Lasalle (race day March 26th)|
|1 km (only for 11 yrs and under)||10 $||15 $||15 $||20 $|
|2 km (suggested for 12 – 19 yrs old)||10 $||15 $||20 $||25 $|
|2 km (20 yrs and over)||18 $||22 $||25 $||30 $|
|5 km Caisse Desjardins de Lasalle (suggested for 14 yrs and over)||35 $||40 $||45 $||50 $|
|10 km IGA Beck (suggested for 16 yrs and older)||40 $||45 $||50 $||55 $|
|5 km Walk||20 $||25 $||30 $||35 $|
|10 km IGA BECK de LaSalle||8 H 50|
|5 km Walk||9 H 00|
|5 km Caisse Desjardins de LaSalle||10 H 10|
|2 km Sutton||11 H 00|
|Tribute to Mike Strange 1 km 11 yrs and under||Boys: 11 H 30||Girls: 11 H 45|
From Angrignon metro station, take bus 110. From Jolicoeur metro station, take bus 112. Both buses will bring you on George Street near the starting line.
Parking on Raymond Street, George Street and at the shopping mall (500 metres from the start line) located at 8188 Champlain Blvd (IGA, Jean Coutu). From the east, take GEORGE and turn right at GAGNÉ. NOTICE: we ask all participants to use only the reserved parking spots and to follow the instructions given by our security personnel. Please note that the Pearson Adult and Career Center parking is reserved to the race organizers and will be closed from 8:00 AM to 12:30 PM.
|Category||Current course records||All time records|
|5km||Women||Lemlem Ogbasilassie||16:55.10||2006||Lemlem Ogbasilassie||16:55.10||2006|
|5km||Men||François Jarry||15:02.9||2016||Andrew MacGuigan||14:51||1997|
|10km||Women||Mélanie Myrand||35:18.9||2018||Jacqueline Gareau||33:54||1980|
|10km||Men||Daniel Blouin||30:23.1||2007||Janik Lambert||29:45||1996|