Registration Fees for 2020
On January 1st 2020, the fees will be those in the chart below…
REGISTER NOW AND SAVE MONEY!!!
Remember that the Endurance Circuit regulations allows runners to change distances until race day or to postpone your registration to the same Event 12 months ahead in case of an injury (if you ask the race director more than 7 days before race day.
|Races||Internet 1 (15 days and +)||Internet 2 (14 days and -)||Race day|
|1 km (only for 11 yrs and younger)||$10||$10||$15|
|2 km (suggested for 12-19 yrs old)||$10||$10||$15|
|2 km (20 yrs old and more)||$18||$20||$25|
|4 km and 5 km (suggested for 14 years old and more)||$30||$35||$40|
|8 km to 11 km (suggested to 16 years old and more)||$30||$35||$40|
- Internet rate: online, before the closing date or until the race limit is obtained.
- Postal rate: by mail, at least 14 days in advance.
- Race day rate: On race site, registration tables will close 30 minutes before the start of each race.
Age Groups for 2020
These Age Groups are used for the medals distribution in our 9 or 10 events. They are not used for the ENDURANCE Championship. For more details regarding the Championship, go to the ENDURANCE Championships information below.
Since the 2016 season: in the 1K race (boys and girls, 11 years and younger), each event distributes participation medals, on top of the medals for each of the four (4) age groups (see chart below).
Medals categories in 2020
- Medals in the 1K: 0-5 yrs, 6-7 yrs, 8-9 yrs, 10-11 yrs. No medals for runners 12 years and older. No medals for youngsters in a baby-jogger or other vehicles.
- Medals in the 2K: 0-11 yrs, 12-13 yrs, 14-15 yrs, 16-17 yrs, 18-19 yrs, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80 yrs and more;
- Medals in the 5 km: 0-15 yrs, 16-17 yrs, 18-19 yrs, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80 yrs and more;
- Medals in 8k to 11 km: 0-17 yrs, 18-19 yrs, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80 yrs and more;
Age Groups Table
|Men and Women||Age Groups||Year of Birth|
|Coccinelles I||0 – 5 years||2015-2020|
|Coccinelles II||6 – 7 years||2013-2014|
|Colibri||8 – 9 years||2011-2012|
|Minime||10 – 11 years||2009-2010|
|Benjamin||12 – 13 years||2007-2008|
|Cadet||14 – 15 years||2005-2006|
|Juvenile||16 – 17 years||2003-2004|
|Junior||18 – 19 years||2001-2002|
|Senior I||20 – 29 years||1991-2000|
|Senior II||30 – 39 years||1981-1990|
|Master I||40 – 49 years||1971-1980|
|Master II||50 – 59 years||1961-1970|
|Master III||60 – 69 years||1951-1960|
|Master IV||70 – 79 years||1941-1950|
|Master V||80 +||1940 and earlier|
2020 Endurance Championship (Total value of 5 000 $)
Male and Female Groups
- 11 years old and younger are eligible for points in the 1 km only;
- 12 to 15 years (juvenile) are eligible for points in the 2 km only;
- 16 to 19 years (junior) are eligible for points in the 5 km race only;
- 20 to 29 years (senior I) are eligible for points in all races of 5k or 10k;
- 30 to 39 years (senior II) are eligible for points in all races of 5k or 10k;
- 40 to 49 years (Master I) are eligible for points in all races of 5k or 10k;
- 50 to 59 years (Master II) are eligible for points in all races of 5k or 10k;
- 60 to 69 years (Master III) are eligible for points in all races of 5k or 10k;
- 70 to 79 years (Master IV) are eligible for points in all races of 5k or 10k;
- 80 years and older (Master V) are eligible for points in all races of 5k or 10k.
- 1st place = 20 points, 2nd place = 18 points, 3rd place = 16 points…
- If you compete in 2 distances on race day, only your best score will count.
Rules in 2020
- To be eligible to the Champion or Vice-champion title, you must complete (a minimum) 6 races, in 6 different Events, among our 10 events in the calendar;
- The total score for your 6 best performances will establish your ranking.
- No points will be given to runners not competing in the above mentioned “Male and Female Groups”.
- Only runners with 6 events completed will stay in the final standings for the Season.
NEW IN 2020
|a. For a tie-breaker for a Champion or Vice-Champion title, the total of the 3 best results (of each athlete) on road distances will be converted and added using the IAAF conversion Table.|
|b. To be winner of the Vice-Champion title, the runner in second place must get more than 50% of the points total of the category’s Champion.|
Winning prizes (Total value of $5 000)
CHAMPIONS (Minimum 6 events): All CHAMPIONS will receive, at the Awards evening, 6 free bibs for next season plus additional prizes.
VICE-CHAMPIONS (Minimum 6 events): All VICE-CHAMPIONS will receive, at the Awards evening, 3 free bibs for next season plus additional prizes.
Bronze Medal : having completed all events less 4;
Silver Medal : having completed all events less 3;
Gold Medal : having completed all events less 2;
Trophy: having completed all events but 1.
Meritas Trophy: having completed all events.