Registration Fees for 2019
On January 1st 2019, the fees will be those in the chart below…
REGISTER NOW AND SAVE MONEY!!!
Remember that the Endurance Circuit regulations allows runners to change distances until race day or to postpone your registration to the same Event 12 months ahead in case of an injury (if you ask the race director more than 7 days before race day.
|Races||Internet 1 (15 days and +)||Internet 2 (14 days and -)||Race day|
|1 km (only for 11 yrs and younger)||$10||$10||$15|
|2 km (suggested for 12-19 yrs old)||$10||$10||$15|
|2 km (20 yrs old and more)||$18||$20||$25|
|4 km and 5 km (suggested for 14 years old and more)||$30||$35||$40|
|8 km to 11 km (suggested to 16 years old and more)||$30||$35||$40|
- Internet rate: online, before the closing date or until the race limit is obtained.
- Postal rate: by mail, at least 14 days in advance.
- Race day rate: On race site, registration tables will close 30 minutes before the start of each race.
Age Groups for 2019
These Age Groups are used for the medals distribution in our 10 events. They are not used for the ENDURANCE Championship. For more details regarding the Championship, go to the ENDURANCE Championships information below.
Since the 2016 season: in the 1K race (boys and girls, 11 years and younger), each event distributes participation medals, on top of the medals for each of the four (4) age groups (see chart below).
Medals categories in 2019
- Medals in the 1K: 0-5 yrs, 6-7 yrs, 8-9 yrs, 10-11 yrs. No medals for runners 12 years and older. No medals for youngsters in a baby-jogger or other vehicles.
- Medals in the 2K: 0-11 yrs, 12-13 yrs, 14-15 yrs, 16-17 yrs, 18-19 yrs, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80 yrs and more;
- Medals in the 5 km: 0-15 yrs, 16-17 yrs, 18-19 yrs, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80 yrs and more;
- Medals in 8k to 11 km: 0-17 yrs, 18-19 yrs, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80 yrs and more;
Age Groups Table
|Men and Women||Age Groups||Year of Birth|
|Coccinelles I||0 – 5 years||2014-2019|
|Coccinelles II||6 – 7 years||2012-2013|
|Colibri||8 – 9 years||2010-2011|
|Minime||10 – 11 years||2008-2009|
|Benjamin||12 – 13 years||2006-2007|
|Cadet||14 – 15 years||2004-2005|
|Juvenile||16 – 17 years||2002-2003|
|Junior||18 – 19 years||2000-2001|
|Senior I||20 – 29 years||1990-1999|
|Senior II||30 – 39 years||1980-1989|
|Master I||40 – 49 years||1970-1979|
|Master II||50 – 59 years||1960-1969|
|Master III||60 – 69 years||1950-1959|
|Master IV||70 – 79 years||1940-1949|
|Master V||80 +||1939 and earlier|
2019 Endurance Championship (Total value of 5 000 $)
Male and Female Groups
- 11 years old and younger are eligible for points in the 1 km only;
- 12 to 15 years (juvenile) are eligible for points in the 2 km only;
- 16 to 19 years (junior) are eligible for points in the 5 km race only;
- 20 to 29 years (senior I) are eligible for points in all races of 5k or 10k;
- 30 to 39 years (senior II) are eligible for points in all races of 5k or 10k;
- 40 to 49 years (Master I) are eligible for points in all races of 5k or 10k;
- 50 to 59 years (Master II) are eligible for points in all races of 5k or 10k;
- 60 to 69 years (Master III) are eligible for points in all races of 5k or 10k;
- 70 to 79 years (Master IV) are eligible for points in all races of 5k or 10k;
- 80 years and older (Master V) are eligible for points in all races of 5k or 10k.
- 1st place = 20 points, 2nd place = 18 points, 3rd place = 16 points…
- If you compete in 2 races on Race Day, only your best score will count.
Rules in 2019
- To be eligible to the Champion or Vice-champion title, you must complete (a minimum) 6 races, in 6 different Events, among our 10 events in the calendar;
- The total score for your 6 best performances will establish your ranking.
- No points will be given to runners not competing in the above mentioned “Male and Female Groups”.
- Only runners with 6 events completed will stay in the final standings for the Season.
For juniors, seniors and masters (5k race only)
|a. Points given at the 5 km ENDURANCE (August 14th 2019) will have a 50% bonus value: 1st place = 30 points, 2nd place = 27 points, 3rd place = 24 points, etc;|
|b. For juniors, seniors and masters: In case of a tie for a Champion or Vice-Champion title, points received at the 5 km ENDURANCE will be used as a tie breaker.|
|c. For the 1 km or 2 km races, points received at the 5 km ENDURANCE event will stay at 100 %.|
Winning prizes (Total value of $5 000)
CHAMPIONS (Minimum 6 events): All CHAMPIONS will receive, at the Awards evening, free entry passes for next season plus additional prizes.
VICE-CHAMPIONS (Minimum 6 events): All VICE-CHAMPIONS will receive, at the Awards evening, free entry passes for next season plus additional prizes.