- Circuit Endurance
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organized by: Circuit de course à pied du Grand Montréal
- The GOLD label sanction has been awarded by the Fédération québécoise d’athlétisme
- For security reasons, no strollers will be allowed in the 5 km race.
- Corn party for every participant between 7:00PM and 9:00PM.
- Closed and secured race courses.
- Starting line mats for the 5 race.
- Free race time certificates and photos from the Sportstats results page.
- Many portable toilets on race site.
- Water stations on the 5 km course.
- First aid services on the race site.
- Healthy post-race snack for participants.
- Same day on line results on sportstats.ca
Medals and awards
- Money prizes: Overall standings = 200 $ (1st), 150 $ (2nd), 100 $ (3rd), 75 $ (4th), 50 $ (5th). Masters (40 yrs and older): 100 $ (1st), 75 $ (2nd) and 50 $ (3rd).
- Participation medals to all 1 km participants
- Category Medals: Top 3 in all age groups in the 1k, 2k and 5k races.
5 km: to come
Bibs will be handed out on race evening, beginning at 5:30 PM. You must wear your bib number over your running gear for your time to be recorded. If you are racing in more than one event, you must wear the correct bib for each distance.
Limit in 2020: 750 runners in the 5 km race.
By entering any event, the runner allows the organizer to use all pictures taken during the day for their promotional needs if necessary. If runner does not wish pictures to be used, he/she must inform the organizer of this decision by sending an email at: email@example.com
Register online now. Online registration closes at 11:59 PM on ???
On site registration starts at 5:00 PM on race day, closing 30 minutes prior to each event.
|1 km (11 yrs and under)||10$||10$||15$|
|2 km (19 yrs and under)||10$||10$||15$|
|2 km (20 yrs and over)||18$||18$||25$|
|1 km (11 yrs and under)||6:30PM|
How to get there
|1 km||Women||Jade Custeau||3:28.4||2012|
|1 km||Men||Nikita Zhuravkov||3:26.1||2012|
|2 km||Women||Karine Belleau-Béliveau||6:17.80||2009|
|2 km||Men||Olivier Collin||6:01.90||2007|
|2017 Course: 5 km||Women||Mélanie Mayrand||17:07.7||2018|
|2017 course: 5 km||Men||François Jarry||14:56.2||2018|
|5 km||Women||Isabelle Ledroit||16:30.85||2000|
|5 km||Men||Mustapha Bennacer||14:04.39||2003|