Sunday, February 23rd 2020
A winter race that will show your real character. Come and run in L’Île-Bizard to beat the hill and run on a unique course with your family.
- Phone: Jean-Pierre Champagne (450) 424-0096 et (450) 249-4282
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organized by Le club de course à pieds Les Traines-Savates de l’Île-Bizard with the Club d’athlétisme Vaudreuil-Dorion
- The GOLD label sanction has been awarded by the Fédération québécoise d’athlétisme.
- Closed and secured race courses.
- Starting line mats for the 5 and 10 km races.
- Free race time certificates and photos from the Sportstats results page.
- First aid services on the race site.
- Kilometer markers on each race course.
- changing room on site.
- Healthy post-race snack for participants.
- Same day on line results on www.sportstats.ca.
- Please note: due to the weather, this race has no water station on course.
Medals and Awards
- Money prizes to male and female winners in the 5 k and 10 k races if affiliated to the Fédération québécoise d’athlétisme
- Medals to the first three in each category in the 1 km / 2 km / 5 km / 10 km, male and female.
- Participation medals to all 1 km participants
Visit the General information page for the age group tables.
- 5 km: Certification Athlétisme Canada QC-2009-004-BDC
- 10 km: Certification Athlétisme Canada QC-2009-005-BDC
You can pick-up your bib number on race morning at the registration desk. Race kits will be organized in Alphabetical order to facilitate distribution. A reminder that if you are racing in more than one event, you MUST wear the correct BIBTAG (number) for each distance.
Click here for all courses maps.
By entering any event, the runner allows the organizer to use all pictures taken during the day for their promotional needs if necessary. If runner does not wish pictures to be used, he/she must inform the organizer of this decision by sending an email at: email@example.com
Option 2: By Mail: you can contact the race director to receive an entry form.
Your entry form must be received 14 days before the event.
Option 3: Race Day: Registration available from 7:30AM on race day, closing 30 minutes prior to each event. Our goal is to increase pre-registration to 90%.
|Race||Until February 7th, 23h 59.||Until February 21 st, 23 h 59.||Race day|
|1 km (11 yrs and under)||10$||10$||15$|
|2 km (19 yrs and under )||10$||10$||15$|
|2 km (20 yrs and over)||18$||18$||25$|
|1 km (11 yrs and under)||11:30AM|
How to get there
On the Trans-Canada Highway (Highway 40), take Exit #52 “Boul.St-Jean north”. Turn left on Blvd. Pierrefonds, right on Jacques Bizard street and cross the bridge.
Once on the island, take a left at the 2nd intersection (Blvd. Chèvremont), then a left on De l’Église street. Parking is very close.
Bus Route #207, from the Fairview Centre terminal, stops in front of the Centre socio-culturel.
Free parking is available at all time beside the Ile Bizard Cultural Center and the Vincent Lecavalier Sport Center.
|5km||Senior – Women||Leslie Gold||18:19.99||2006|
|5km||Senior – Men||Andrew MacGuigan||15:06.28||1997|
|5km||Masters – Women||Cindy New||18:40.67||1996|
|5km||Masters – Men||Terry Gehl||16:02.3||2012|
|10km||Senior – Women||Isabelle Ledroit||35:51.84||1997|
|10km||Senior – Men||Gordon Neysmith||31:23.60||1997|
|10km||Masters – Women||Cindy New||37:16.57||1997|
|10km||Masters – Men||Claude Roy||34:06.40||1986|