Sunday, October 11th 2020
Get ready for a challenge! The Cross des couleurs will test your limits. Tame the sand and enjoy that amazing and unique race.
- Claude David: (450) 218-1216
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organized by: Le Cross des Couleurs
- Please note: animals are not allowed on site.
RELAY: 4 X 1 KM
Teams: 2 Women + 2 Men.
Free: registrations on race day.
Starts at 1 KM.
15 yrs and under
59 yrs and under
60 yrs and older
- Closed and secured race courses.
- Starting line mats for the 5 km, 8 km and 11 km.
- Free race time certificates and photos from the Sportstats results page.
- Many portable toilets on race site.
- Water stations on the 5 km, 8 km and 11 km courses.
- First aid services on the race site.
- Healthy post-race snack for participants.
- Same day on line results on sportstats.ca
Medals and Awards
- Medals to the first three in each category in the 1, 2, 5, 8 and 11 km, male and female.
- Participation ribbon to all 1km participants
You must wear your bib number over your running gear for your time to be recorded. If you are racing in more than one event, you must wear the correct bib for each distance.
By entering any event, the runner allows the organizer to use all pictures taken during the day for their promotional needs if necessary. If runner does not wish pictures to be used, he/she must inform the organizer of this decision by sending an email at: email@example.com
Register online now. Online registration closes at 11:59 PM on October 8th.
On site registration starts at 7:30 AM on race day, closing 30 minutes prior to each event.
|Race||Until September 25th, 23 h 59||Until October 8th, 23 h 59||Race day|
|1 km (11 yrs and under)||10$||10$||15$|
|2 km (19 yrs and under)||10$||10$||15$|
|2 km (20 yrs and over)||18$||18$||25$|
|1 km (11 yrs and under)||12:15AM|
RELAIS 4 X 1 km (free)
How to get there
By Highway 20 west (35 minutes from Montréal), Exit 22 – St-Dominique, North on St-Dominique
By Highway 40 west Take highway 540 Exit 3 – Vaudreuil/St-Lazare Turn left on sur Blvd. Cité-des-Jeunes