Sunday, October 9th
Get ready for a challenge! The Cross des couleurs will test your limits. Tame the sand and enjoy that amazing and unique race.
- Claude David: (450) 218-1216
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organized by: Le Cross des Couleurs
- Please note: animals are not allowed on site.
- Closed and secured race courses.
- Starting line mats for the 2 km, 5 km and 12 km.
- Free race time certificates and photos from the Sportstats results page.
- Many portable toilets on race site.
- Water stations on the 5 km and 12 km.
- First aid services on the race site.
- Healthy post-race snack for participants.
- Same day on line results on sportstats.ca
- Medals to the first three in each category in the 1, 2, 5 and 12 km, male and female.
You must wear your bib number over your running gear for your time to be recorded. If you are racing in more than one event, you must wear the correct bib for each distance.
RELAY: 4 X 1 KM / Teams: 2 Women + 2 Men. /
Free: registrations on race day. /
Starts at 12:30. /
Categories: 15 yrs and under / 59 yrs and under / 60 yrs and older
By entering any event, the runner allows the organizer to use all pictures taken during the day for their promotional needs if necessary. If runner does not wish pictures to be used, he/she must inform the organizer of this decision by sending an email at: email@example.com
Register online now. Online registration closes at 9h AM on October 7th.
On site registration starts at 7:30 AM on race day, closing 30 minutes prior to each event.
|Race||May 1st to August 15th, 23 h 59|
|1 km (11 yrs and under)||12 $|
|2 km (19 yrs and under)||15 $|
|2 km (20 yrs and over)||20 $|
|5 km||40 $|
|12 km||45 $|
|12 km||9:00 AM|
|2 km||10:40 AM|
|5 km||11:00 AM|
|1 km (11 yrs and under)||12:00 AM|
How to get there
By Highway 20 west (35 minutes from Montréal), Exit 22 – St-Dominique, North on St-Dominique. Turn left on Lotbinière road until the Base de PLein Air.
By Highway 40 west Take highway 540 Exit 3 – Vaudreuil/St-Lazare Turn left on sur Blvd. Cité-des-Jeunes. Continue on Lotbinière road until the Base de PLein Air sign.