Sunday April 14th 2019
RESERVE THIS DATE: APRIL 19th 2020!
Contact us for any questions regarding this race: medals, pictures, results, suggestions, etc…:
- Organizing Committee: email@example.com
- Organized by: Saint-Laurent Sélect Track and Field Club.
- The GOLD label sanction has been awarded by the Fédération québécoise d’athlétisme.
Run for the heart! Run for free!
Looking to take on a sports challenge? Why not do so while supporting the Montreal Heart Institute Foundation!
Every donation you collect will fund research in the fight against cardiovascular disease, the world’s leading cause of death. You’ll also help the thousands of patients who are treated at the Institute every year.
That’s a great reason to run!
To sign up, visit:www.courspourlecoeur.ca
- Closed and secured race courses.
- Starting line mats for the 5 and 10 km races.
- Free race time certificates and pictures from the Sportstats result’s page.
- Free parking 500 meters from the finish line: SEARS warehouse.
- Kilometer markers on each race course.
- Many portable toilets on race site.
- Water stations on the 5 km and 10 km courses.
- Baggage check service (in the main building.
- First aid services on the race site.
- Healthy post-race snack at the cafeteria.
- 25$ discount at Boutique Endurance with your bib number.
- Injured? We can keep your registration for next year if you ask us at least one (1) week before race day!
- Change of distance? No problem if you ask us before the race start!
- Same day on line results on www.sportstats.ca.
- KINDERGARDEN ACTIVITIES (8:45AM to 11:00AM): Free (3 YEARS OLD AND OVER).
Medals and Money prizes
- The first 3 women and 3 men in the 5 km and 10 km race will receive prize money
- For the 5 km race: 1st = 150 $, 2nd = 100 $ et 3rd = 50 $
- For the 10 km race: 1st = 250 $, 2nd = 150 $ et 3rd = 100 $
- Medals to the first three in each category in the 1, 2, 5 and 10 km, male and female
- Participation medals to all 1 km participants
- 2 km: Certification Athlétisme Canada QC-2013-149-BDC
- 5 km: Certification Athlétisme Canada QC-2013-129-BDC
- 10 km: Certification Athlétisme Canada QC-2013-150-BDC
2018 School Challenge: please contact the organization
- Défi scolaire 2017
- Participation Medals to all runners finishing the 1 k race.
- Three (3) trophies:
- 1) TEAM SPIRIT: the primary school with the most participants completing the race..
- 2) COMPETITIVE: the primary school with the best result (Total time for 5 runners).
- 3) COMPETITIVE: the secondary school with the best result (Total time for 5 runners).
2018 Corporate Challenge: please read the rules and contact the organization
2018 School Challenge: please read the rules and contact the organization
2016 Corporate Challenge Results:
2017 Corporate Challenge Results:
2017 School Challenge Results: competitive and participation (2 pages)
IN NEED FOR AN HOTEL ?
Limits in 2019: 700 runners in the 5 km and 700 runners in the 10 km races.
By entering any event, the runner allows the organizer to use all pictures taken during the day for their promotional needs if necessary. If runner does not wish pictures to be used, he/she must inform the organizer of this decision by sending an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up by mail by contacting the race director first. Your form must be received 14 days before the event.
On site registration available at 7:30 AM on race day and will close 30 minutes prior to each event. Participants can also register at Boutique Endurance . Participants who register or pick up their bibs at Boutique Endurance (6579 St-Denis) will be eligible for a draw.
|Race||Until March 28th||Until April 11th, 1 PM||April 12th and April 13th at Boutique Endurance and Sunday April 14th on site|
|1 km (11 yrs and under)||10$||10$||15$|
|2 km (19 yrs and under)||10$||10$||15$|
|2 km (20 yrs and over)||18$||18$||25$|
|1 km School challenge||Contact the race director|
2018 School Challenge:
Contact the organization for all details.
2018 Corporate challenge:
Contact the organization for all details.
|2 km||9:00 AM|
|10 km||10:05 AM|
|1 km (1 to 11 yrs, boys and girls)||11:25 AM|
|1 km (School Challenge: girls = xx group)||11:35 AM|
|1km (School Challenge: boys = yy groups)||11:45 AM|
How to get there
Autoroute 40, exit Cavendish boulevard. Subway station Côte Vertu: bus 121 or 171 westbound.
If you plan on getting on Cavendish Blv. from the North, be aware that you will have to park about 800 meters from the race site.
Located at the SEARS warehouse, on Cavendish Blv., 500 meters from the starting areas.
|1 km (11 yrs and under)||Women||Nayla Martin||3:47.8||2015|
|1 km (11 yrs and under)||Men||Thomas Péladeau||3:42.7||2015|
|1 km (old course)||Women||Noémie Boulanger||3:49.7||2014|
|1 km (old course)||Men||Justin Gagnon||3:29.7||2014|
|2 km||Women||Karine Belleau-Béliveau||6:37.7||2019|
|2 km||Men||Nicolas Morin||5:46.3||2012|
|5 km||Women||Kathy Tremblay||16:27.10||2006|
|5 km||Men||Guillaume Adam||15:03.2||2017|
|10 km||Women||Salomé Nyirarukundo||34:07.7||2019|
|10 km||Men||Jean-Marie Uwajeneza||29:59.5||2019|