Come check your shape on this certified, fast and flat course! Every year, more than 2000 runners visit us…this Event is a fund raising activity for our track and field Club.
***The vaccination passport will be required to get your bib.***
Contact us for any questions regarding this race: medals, pictures, results, suggestions, etc…:
- Organizing Committee: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organized by: Saint-Laurent Sélect Track and Field Club.
- The GOLD label sanction has been awarded by the Fédération québécoise d’athlétisme.
Services for registered runners:
- Closed and secured race courses.
- Starting line mats for the 2 and 5 km races.
- Free parking 500 meters from the finish line: SEARS warehouse.
- Kilometer markers on each race course.
- Many portable toilets on race site.
- Baggage check service.
- First aid services on the race site.
- Same day on line results on www.sportstats.ca.
- Free race time certificates and pictures from the Sportstats result’s page.
- Water stations on the 5 km and 10 km courses.
- Healthy post-race snack at the cafeteria.
- 25$ discount at Boutique Endurance with your bib number.
- Injured? We can keep your registration for next year if you ask us at least one (1) week before race day!
- Change of distance? No problem if you ask us before the race start!
- TO BE CONFIRMED: KINDERGARDEN ACTIVITIES (8:45AM to 11:00AM): Free (3 YEARS OLD AND OVER).
Medals and Money prizes
- The first 3 women and 3 men in the 5 km and 10 km race will receive prizes, gift cards from Boutique Endurance. More details to come!
- Medals to the first three in each category in the 1, 2, 5 and 10 km, male and female
- Participation medals to all 1 km participants
- 2 km: Certification Athlétisme Canada QC-2013-149-BDC
- 5 km: Certification Athlétisme Canada QC-2013-129-BDC
- 10 km: Certification Athlétisme Canada QC-2013-150-BDC
- Bibs will be given on Sunday morning, in Saint-Laurent, from 7:30 AM until 30 minutes before race time.
- You must wear your bib number over your running gear for your time to be recorded. If you are racing in more than one event, you must wear the correct bib for each race.
2022 School Challenge: please contact the organization
- Défi scolaire 2022
- Participation Medals to all runners finishing the 1 k race.
- Three (3) trophies:
- 1) TEAM SPIRIT: the primary school with the most participants completing the race..
- 2) COMPETITIVE: the primary school with the best result (Total time for 5 runners).
- 3) COMPETITIVE: the secondary school with the best result (Total time for 5 runners).
Corporate Challenge: please read the rules and contact the organization
School Challenge: please read the rules and contact the organization
2016 Corporate Challenge Results:
2017 Corporate Challenge Results:
2017 School Challenge Results: competitive and participation (2 pages)
Limits in 2022: 750 runners in the 5 km and 750 runners in the 10 km races.
By entering any event, the runner allows the organizer to use all pictures taken during the day for their promotional needs if necessary. If runner does not wish pictures to be used, he/she must inform the organizer of this decision by sending an email at: email@example.com
Option 1: online now. Online registration closes at 9:00 AM on Friday April 8th.
On site registration available at 7:30 AM on race day and will close 30 minutes prior to each event.
|Race||January 4th – March 24th||March 25th – April 8th, 9 AM||Sunday April 10th on site|
|600M POUSSINS – ST-HUBERT (6 yrs and under)||10 $ on site||10 $ on site||10 $ on site|
|1 km ST-HUBERT (11 yrs and under)||12 $||15 $||20 $|
|2 km (19 yrs and under)||15 $||20 $||25 $|
|2 km (20 yrs and over)||20 $||25 $||30 $|
|5 km||35 $||40 $||50 $|
|10 km||40 $||45 $||55 $|
|1 km School challenge||Contact the race director|
2018 School Challenge:
Contact the organization for all details.
2018 Corporate challenge:
Contact the organization for all details.
|2 km||9:00 AM|
|10 km||10:05 AM|
|600M POUSSINS – ST-HUBERT (6 yrs and under, boys and girls)||11:20 AM|
|1 km ST-HUBERT (11 yrs and under, boys and girls)||11:25 AM|
|1 km (School Challenge: girls = xx group)||11:35 AM|
|1km (School Challenge: boys = yy groups)||11:45 AM|
How to get there
Autoroute 40, exit Cavendish boulevard. Subway station Côte Vertu: bus 121 or 70 westbound.
If you plan on getting on Cavendish Blv. from the North, be aware that you will have to park about 800 meters from the race site.
Located at the SEARS warehouse, on Cavendish Blv., 500 meters from the starting areas.
|1 km (11 yrs and under)||Women||Nayla Martin||3:47.8||2015|
|1 km (11 yrs and under)||Men||Thomas Péladeau||3:42.7||2015|
|1 km (old course)||Women||Noémie Boulanger||3:49.7||2014|
|1 km (old course)||Men||Justin Gagnon||3:29.7||2014|
|2 km||Women||Karine Belleau-Béliveau||6:37.7||2019|
|2 km||Men||Nicolas Morin||5:46.3||2012|
|5 km||Women||Kathy Tremblay||16:27.10||2006|
|5 km||Men||Guillaume Adam||15:03.2||2017|
|10 km||Women||Salomé Nyirarukundo||34:07.7||2019|
|10 km||Men||Jean-Marie Uwajeneza||29:59.5||2019|