Postponed to 2023.
La Valse is waiting for you. Dance your way to the finish, in this fun race. Help raise funds and awareness for the ALS Society of Quebec. Lace up your shoes for a great cause.
- Lyne Carry: (514) 513-1859
- Email: email@example.com
- Organized by: Club d’Athlétisme Dynamique de Laval
- The GOLD label sanction has been awarded by the Fédération québécoise d’athlétisme
- The profits for this event will go to the SLA society (sclérose latérale amyotrophique) and the Track and Field Club Dynamique de Laval
- Closed and secured race courses.
- Starting line mats for the 5 and 10 km races.
- Free race time certificates and photos from the Sportstats results page.
- Many portable toilets on race site.
- Water stations on the 5 km and 10 km courses.
- First aid services on the race site.
- Healthy post-race snack for participants.
- Same day on line results on sportstats.ca
2.5 km Walk for the SLA
Profits from the 2.5 km Walk will go directly to the SLA Society and profits from the 1-2-5-10 km races will go to the DYNAMIQUE DE LAVAL Track and Field Club, a non profit group offering services to 300 youngsters between 4 and 30 years old. These athletes perform on the regional, provincial, national or international level.
Medals for each participant in the 1k – 2k – 5k and 10k races:
- Medals to all finishers
- Medals to the first three in each category in the 1 km, 2 km, 5 km and 10 km, male and female.
- Participation medals to all 1km participants
- 5 km: Certification Athlétisme Canada QC-2014-137-BDC
- 10 km: Certification Athlétisme Canada QC-2014-138-BDC
You must wear your bib number over your running gear for your time to be recorded. If you are racing in more than one event, you must wear the correct bib for each distance.
How to get there.
BY CAR: from Montreal, take Highway #15 North towards Saint-Jérôme until you reach Exit # 7.
Take this exit towards Cartier Blv.
Turn left on Cartier Blv. until you reach Parc des Prairies (approx. 1,7 km).
If you arrive from Vaudreuil or Repentigny: take Highway # 40 (Metropolitan) until you get on Highway # 15 towards the North. Follow the above directions
BY TRANSIT (S.T.M.): Subway station Cartier is on the orange line. 15 minutes by walk on Cartier Blv. (West) to get to Parc des Prairies.
600 places will be available on the Campus Centre Jeunesse de Laval: 308 Cartier Blv. (Laval): cost is 7$ for 4 h 00. You can also street park in surrounding streets near the Parc des Prairies.
|1 km||Women||Sarah Djeddaiet||3:44.7||2018|
|1 km||Men||Timothy Lessard||3:37.8||2013|
|2 km||Women||Sarah Eve PIcard||7:21.9||2018|
|2 km||Men||Seif-Eddine Djeddaiet||6:12.1||2015|
|5 km||Women||Marie-Anne Michel||19:58.7||2015|
|5 km||Men||William Appman||16:33.6||2014|
|10 km (2015 course)||Women||Andrée Germain||40:58.8||2018|
|10 km (2015 course)||Men||Gebrit Bariu||33:20.6||2018|
|10 km (2014 course)||Women||Gabrielle Vaillancourt||39:11.6||2014|
|10 km (2014 course)||Men||Abdoul Aziz kimba Djado||33:04.1||2013|