Sunday, August 20th 2016
- Lyne Carry: (450) 666-4330
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organized by: Lyne Carry, Annie Potvin and Louis Carry
- The GOLD label sanction has been awarded by the Fédération québécoise d’athlétisme
- The profits for this event will go to the SLA society (sclérose latérale amyotrophique) and the Track and Field Club Dynamique de Laval
- Closed and secured race courses.
- Starting line mats for the 5 and 10 km races.
- Free race time certificates and photos from the Sportstats results page.
- Many portable toilets on race site.
- Water stations on the 5 km and 10 km courses.
- First aid services on the race site.
- Healthy post-race snack for participants.
- Same day on line results on sportstats.ca
2.5 km Walk for the SLA
Profits from the 2.5 km Walk will go directly to the SLA Society and profits from the 1-2-5-10 km races will go to the DYNAMIQUE DE LAVAL Track and Field Club, a non profit group offering services to 60 youngsters between 8 and 25 years old. These athletes perform on the regional, provincial, national or international level.
Medals and gifts for each race:
Gifts for each participants completing their race.
- 10 km: athletic socks from “MATH SPORT”
- 5 km: ice cider bottle 500ml
- 2 km: natural energetic syrup
- 1 km: an inflated balloon + participation medal
- Medals to the first three in each category in the 1 km, 2 km, 5 km and 10 km, male and female.
- Participation medals to all 1km participants
- 5 km: Certification Athlétisme Canada QC-2014-137-BDC
- 10 km: Certification Athlétisme Canada QC-2014-138-BDC
The BIBTAG technology will be use at this event. This means that your timing device will be behind your bib number, not on your shoe. Therefore, you MUST wear your bib number over your running gear and MUST be visible for your time to be recorded. You can pick-up your bib number on race morning at the registration desk. Race kits will be organized in Alphabetical order to facilitate distribution. Remember that if you are racing in more than one event, you MUST wear the correct BIBTAG (number) for each distance.
Limits in 2017: 750 coureurs au 5 km et 850 coureurs au 10 km.
By entering any event, the runner allows the organizer to use all pictures taken during the day for their promotional needs if necessary. If runner does not wish pictures to be used, he/she must inform the organizer of this decision by sending an email at: email@example.com
Option 1: Register online
We strongly recommend this option: it is safe, fast, convenient and you will receive immediate confirmation that you are in the event. Remember you can register online until Thursday August 17th, 11:59PM.
Option 2: By Mail: contact the race director to receive an entry form.
Your entry must be received 14 days before the event.
Option 3: Race Day: Registration available from 7:30AM on race day, closing 30 minutes prior to each event. Our goal is to increase pre-registration to 90%.
|Race||By mail||Internet||Race Day|
|2.5 km walk ALS||N/A||$10||$10|
|2 km (12-19 yrs)||$10||$10||$15|
|2 km (20 yrs and over)||$20||$18||$25|
|1 km (11 yrs and under)||$10||$10||$15|
|2.5 km Walk ALS||11:03AM|
|1 km (11 yrs and under)||11:50AM|
How to get there.
BY CAR: from Montreal, take Highway #15 North towards Saint-Jérôme until you reach Exit # 7.
Take this exit towards Cartier Blv.
Turn left on Cartier Blv. until you reach Parc des Prairies (approx. 1,7 km).
If you arrive from Vaudreuil or Repentigny: take Highway # 40 (Metropolitan) until you get on Highway # 15 towards the North. Follow the above directions
BY TRANSIT (S.T.M.): Subway station Cartier is on the orange line. 15 minutes by walk on Cartier Blv. (West) to get to Parc des Prairies.
600 places will be available on the Campus Centre Jeunesse de Laval: 308 Cartier Blv. (Laval): cost is 7$ for 4 h 00. You can also street park in surrounding streets near the Parc des Prairies.
|1 km||Women||Justine Champagne||3:56.1||2013|
|1 km||Men||Timothy Lessard||3:37.8||2013|
|2 km||Women||Lexi Kundlacz||7:35.1||2013|
|2 km||Men||Seif-Eddine Djeddaiet||6:12.1||2015|
|5 km||Women||Marie-Anne Michel||19:58.7||2015|
|5 km||Men||William Appman||16:33.6||2014|
|10 km (2015 course)||Women||Isabelle Ledroit||42:22.2||2015|
|10 km (2015 course)||Men||Marc-Antoine Senneville||34:18.4||2015|
|10 km (2014 course)||Women||Gabrielle Vaillancourt||39:11.6||2014|
|10 km (2014 course)||Men||Abdoul Aziz kimba Djado||33:04.1||2013|