While officially still in the summer, it’s your last chance to run in the summer!
Organised by: Les Vadrouilleurs
The GOLD label sanction has been awarded by the Fédération québécoise d’athlétisme.
2022 Vaudreuil-Dorion residents
The city of Vaudreuil-Dorion offers a free registration to all residents aged 17 and under for any distance.
To benefit this offer, you should fill the registration form available at the 2nd floor of the Multisports Center, Service des Loisirs office (3093, boulevard de la Gare).
- Closed and secured race courses.
- Starting line mats for the 5 and 10 km races.
- Free race time certificates and photos from the Sportstats results page.
- Many portable toilets on race site.
- Water stations on the 5 km and 10 km courses.
- First aid services on the race site.
- Healthy post-race snack for participants.
- Same day on line results on sportstats.ca
2022 Medals and Awards
- A 100 $ price will be given to the 5 k and 10 k winners, male and female.
- Medals to the first three in each category in the 1, 2, 5 and 10 km, male and female.
- Participation medals to all 1 km participants.
- 5 km: certification Athlétisme Canada QC-2014-128-BDC
- 10 km: certification Athlétisme Canada QC-2014-129-BDC
2022 Bibs info
You must wear your bib number over your running gear for your time to be recorded. If you are racing in more than one event, you must wear the correct bib for each distance.
Limits in 2022: 500 runners in the 5 km and 500 runners in the 10 km races.
PROMO À 20 $
PROMO À 25 $
By entering any event, the runner allows the organizer to use all pictures taken during the day for their promotional needs if necessary. If runner does not wish pictures to be used, he/she must inform the organizer of this decision by sending an email at: email@example.com
Register online now.
On site registration starts at 7:30 AM on race day, closing 30 minutes prior to each event.
2022 Registration Fees
|Race||March 1st – Aug. 31st, 23 h 59||Sept. 1st – Sept. 25th, 9 h AM||Race day|
|1 km (11 yrs and under)||10$||10$||15$|
|2 km (19 yrs and under)||10$||10$||15$|
|2 km (20 yrs and over)||18$||18$||25$|
|2 km||8:30 AM|
|10 km||9:00 AM|
|5 km||10:30 AM|
|1 km Girls
(11 yrs and under)
|1 km Boys
(11 yrs and under)
How to get there
Autoroute 40 (Transcanada) West, 30 minutes from Montréal, exit Vaudreuil-Dorion Avenue St-Charles South, until Polyvalente Cité des Jeunes.
All time Course Records
|1 km||Women||Mikaella Martin||3:37.2||2018|
|1 km||Men||Xavier Bertrand||3:18.10||2007|
|2 km||Women||Gabrielle Pelland||6:54.1||2010|
|2 km||Men||Marc Antoine Rouleau||5:38.8||2013|
|5 km||Women||Isabelle Ledroit||16:42.07||1999|
|5 km||Men||Baghdad Rachem||14:25.71||2006|
|10 km||Women||Myriam Grenon||36:18.3||2011|
|10 km||Men||Baghdad Rachem||30:32.10||2008|
New 5k and 10k courses since 2014
|5 km||Women||Julie Lajeunesse||18:32.9||2014|
|5 km||Men||Baghdad Rachem||15:10.6||2017|
|10 km||Women||Kathy Tremblay||36:32.1||2015|
|10 km||Men||Abdoul Aziz Kimba Djado||32:59.6||2016|