Sunday, May 5thth 2019
Come run in Sainte-Thérèse. This race offers all the services of a big races with the price and charm of a small race. Sprint to the finish line on the fast track of the Polyvalente Sainte-Thérèse.
Participation medals to all finishers!
- Jean-François Primeau (email)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organized by: Club Lions de Sainte-Thérèse and Club Corsaire Chaparal
- The SILVER label sanction has been awarded by the Fédération d’athlétisme du Québec.
- Closed and secured race courses.
- Starting line mats for the 5 and 10 km races.
- Free race time certificates and photos from the Sportstats results page.
- Kilometre markers on each race course.
- Water stations on the 5 km and 10 km courses.
- First aid services on the race site.
- Healthy post-race snack at the cafeteria.
- Same day on line results on www.sportstats.ca
Medals and Awards
- Medals to the first three in each category in the 1 km, 2 km, 5 km and 10 km, male and female.
- Participation medals to finishers on all distances.
Certification: 10K: QC-2017-022-BDC
You must wear your bib number over your running gear for your time to be recorded. If you are racing in more than one event, you must wear the correct bib for each distance.
Limits in 2019: 600 runners in the 5 km and 600 runners in the 10 km races.
By entering any event, the runner allows the organizer to use all pictures taken during the day for their promotional needs if necessary. If runner does not wish pictures to be used, he/she must inform the organizer of this decision by sending an email at: email@example.com
On site registration starts at 7:30AM on race day, closing 30 minutes prior to each event.
|Race||Until April 18, 23 h 59||Until May 2, 23 h 59||Sur place|
|1 km (11 yrs and under)||10$||10$||15$|
|2 km (19 yrs and under)||10$||10$||15$|
|2 km (20 yrs and over)||18$||18$||25$|
|1 km (11 yrs and under)||10:20AM|
|5 km run||10:40AM|
How to get there: to come.
New Course since 2014:
|2km||Men||Louis Olivier Bertrand||6:13.2||2014|