Saturday, September 12th 2020
- Edvige Persechino: (514)919-2870
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Organized by: Saint-Laurent Sélect Track and Field Club.
- Closed and secured race courses.
- Starting line mats for the 6 km race.
- Free race time certificates and photos from the Sportstats result’s page.
- Water stations on the 6 km course.
- First aid services on the race site.
- Healthy post-race snack for participants.
- 25$ discount at Boutique Endurance with your bib number.
- Injured? We can keep your registration for next year if you ask us at least one (1) week before race day!
- Change of distance? No problem if you ask us before the race start!
- Same day on line results on www.sportstats.ca
Medals and Awards
- Medals to the first three in each category in the 1 km, 2 km and 6 km, male and female.
- Participation medals to all 1 km participants
The BIBTAG technology will be use at this Event. This means that your timing device will be behind your bib number, not on your shoe. Therefore, you MUST wear your bib number over your running gear and MUST be visible for your time to be recorded. You can pick-up your bib number, on race morning, at the registration desk. Race kits will be organized in Alphabetical order to facilitate distribution. Remember that if you are racing in more than one event, you MUST wear the correct BIBTAG (number) for each distance.
Limit in 2020: 500 runners in the 6 km race.
By entering any Event, the runner allows the organizer to use all pictures taken during the day for their promotional needs if necessary. If runner does not wish pictures to be used, he/she must inform the organizer of this decision by sending an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Register online now. Online registration closes at 11:59 PM on September 10th.
By Mail: contact the race director to receive the entry form. Your entry must be received 14 days before the event.
On site registration starts at 8:30 AM on race day, closing 30 minutes prior to each event.
|Race||Until August 28th, 23 h 59||Until Sept. 10th, 23 h 59||Race day|
|1 km (11 yrs and under)||10$||10$||15$|
|2 km (19 yrs and under)||10$||10$||15$|
|2 km (20 yrs and over)||18$||18$||25$|
|1 km (11 yrs and under), GIRLS||10:40AM|
|1 km (11 yrs and under), BOYS||10:40M|
How to get there
On Trans-Canada Highway (Highway 40), take exit Cavendish Blvd North, Metro Cote-Vertu.
New Courses = New Records since 2014
|1 km||Women||Séléna Lafleur||3:45.5||2016|
|1 km||Men||Samuel Picard||3:17.4||2016|
|2 km||Women||Marick Thibault||7:08.7||2016|
|2 km||Men||Kevin Robertson||6:10.7||2016|
|6 km||Men||Soufiane Sanba||20:20.4||2016|
|6 km||Women||Sabrina St-Gélais||23:25.4||2016|