- Sylvie Girard: 514-883-7030 or 450-922-0619
- Email: email@example.com
- Organized by: Club Les Francs Amis de Montréal and the Cross-country Ski Club Montériski
- The SILVER label sanction has been awarded by the Fédération québécoise d’athlétisme
- Please note that no strollers or baby joggers will be allowed on the 10 km course.
- Closed and secured race courses.
- Starting line mats for the 5 and 10 km races.
- Free race time certificates and photos from the Sportstats result’s page.
- Kilometer markers on each race course.
- Many portable toilets on race site. Water stations on the 5 km and 10 km courses: Rachel/Garnier and Rachel/De La Roche.
- Baggage check service.
- First aid services on the race site.
- Healthy post-race snack for participants.
- Same day on line results on www.sportstats.ca.
- All streets surrounding the Parc La Fontaine will be closed to traffic at 8:00 AM.
- Available parking at 2175 – 2217 Papineau Ts. south of Sherbrooke St.
- We strongly suggest you travel by public transportation. Métro Sherbrooke is 800 metres from the Park.
Medals and Awards
- Prize money for the top 3 men and top 3 women in the 5k and 10 k races.
- Money prizes: 10 km = 250 $ (1st), 200 $ (2nd) and 150 $ (3 rd).
- Money prizes: 5 km = 200 $ (1st), 150 $ (2nd) and 100 $ (3 rd).
- Medals to the first three in each category in the 1 – 2 – 5 – 10 km, male and female.
- Medals to all finishers that wish to receive one.
Possibility to get your bib at Boutique Endurance (6579 St-Denis, Montreal) on Friday and Saturday before race day, according to opening hours of the store.
Bibs will also be distributed at the Parc La Fontaine, on race day, beginning at 7:00 AM, under the marquee.
You must wear your bib number over your running gear for your time to be recorded. If you are racing in more than one event, you must wear the correct bib for each distance.
Race Maps and certifications obtained
5 KM MAP: QC-2022-024-LJL
10 KM MAP: QC-2022-025-LJL
No elevation – drop for all distances!
Limits in 2022: 2000 runners in the 5 k, 2000 runners in the 10 k and 5000 runners total for the event.
By entering any event, the runner allows the organizer to use all pictures taken during the day for their promotional needs if necessary. If runner does not wish pictures to be used, he/she must inform the organizer of this decision by sending an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Register online now. Online registration closes on October 11th, at 11 H 59 PM.
On site registration starts at 7:30 AM on race day, closing 30 minutes prior to each event.
|Distance||Before Sept. 27th, 11: 59 PM||Sept. 28th – Oct. 11th, 11: 59 PM||Oct. 13 – 14 (Boutique) + Oct. 15th (Parc)|
|1 km (11 yrs and under)||15 $||15 $||20 $|
|2 km (19 yrs and under)||15 $||20 $||25 $|
|2 km (20 yrs and over)||22 $||25 $||30 $|
|5 km||40 $||45 $||50 $|
|10 km||45 $||50 $||55 $|
|10 km EXPRESS (50 minutes or faster)||8:30AM|
|10 km POPULAR (over 50 minutes) (Time limit = 90 mins)||9:30AM|
|5 km (Time limit = 45 mins)||11:00 AM|
|2 km (Time limit = 30 mins)||11:45 AM|
|1 km (Girls and Boys 2012-2013-2014)||12:15|
|1 km (Girls and Boys 2015 and after)||12:30|
How to get there
Metro Station: Sherbrooke (orange line). Walking distance of 800 metres.
2014: new 5k and 10k courses
|1 km||Women||Jade Custeau||3:28.1||2012|
|1 km||Men||Ismael Ben Mohamed||3:24.8||2012|
|2 km||Women||Jade Bérubé||6:42.90||2012|
|2 km||Men||Thomas Cauchi||5:56.5||2015|
|5 km||Women||Joanie Roy||16:37.3||2014|
|5 km||Men||Patrice Labonté||15:09.2||2015|
|10 km||Women||Sabrina St-Gelais||36:29.6||2017|
|10 km||Men||Philippe Viau-Dupuis||30:40.9||2017|
Records on the old courses (2011 and before)
|1 km||Women||Emy Legault||3:29.20||2007|
|1 km||Men||Xavier Bertrand||3:16.60||2007|
|2 km||Women||Serene Lefevre||6:43.90||2007|
|2 km||Men||Etienne Leblanc||6:11.90||2009|
|5 km||Women||Émilie Mondor||16:09.20||1998|
|5 km||Men||Fethi Oukid||15:07.41||2003|
|10 km||Women||Myriam Grenon||35:42.8||2010|
|10 km||Men||Baghdad Rachem||30:27.40||2008|