Sunday, July 8th 2018
New in 2018 : the new 21,1 km!
Let’s celebrate 40 years of running in the summer in Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue! Come run on the campuses of John Abbott’s college and McGill’s MacDonald campus for a flat, fast and festive run. If the roadworks gods are with us, there will be a 21,1 km run in 2018!
- Stephanie Tulli:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organized by: Le Club de Coureurs Boréal
- The GOLD label sanction has been awarded by the Fédération québécoise d’athlétisme.
- Closed and secured race courses.
- Starting line mats for the 5, 10 and 21,1 km races.
- Free race time certificates and pictures from the Sportstats results page.
- Free parking 500 meters from the finish line.
- Km markers on all distances.
- Many portable toilets on race site.
- Water stations on the 5, 10 and 21,1 km courses.
- Bag check area for runners.
- First aid services on the race site.
- Healthy post-race snack for participants.
- Same day on line results on sportstats.ca
Medals and Awards
- Medals to the first three in each category in the 1, 2, 5, 10 and 21,1 km, male and female.
- Participation medals to all 1 km participants
- 5 km : Certification Athlétisme Canada QC-2008-066-BDC
- 10 km : Certification Athlétisme Canada QC-2008-067-BDC
- 21,1 km : 2018
The BIBTAG technology will be use at this event. This means that your timing device will be behind your bib number, not on your shoe. Therefore, you MUST wear your bib number over your running gear and MUST be visible for your time to be recorded. You can pick-up your bib number on race morning at the registration desk. Race kits will be organized in Alphabetical order to facilitate distribution. Remember that if you are racing in more than one event, you MUST wear the correct BIBTAG (number) for each distance.
21,1 km 2018
Limits in 2018 : 300 runners in the 5 km, 400 runners in the 10 km and 400 runners in the 21,1 km races.
By entering any event, the runner allows the organizer to use all pictures taken during the day for their promotional needs if necessary. If runner does not wish pictures to be used, he/she must inform the organizer of this decision by sending an email at: email@example.com
On site registration starts at 7:00AM on race day, closing 30 minutes prior to each event.
|Race||Until February 11||Until June 3||Until July 5||On site|
|1 km (11 yrs and under)||10$||10$||10$||15$|
|2 km (19 yrs and under)||10$||10$||10$||15$|
|2 km (20 yrs and over)||18$||18$||18$||25$|
|1 km (11 yrs and under)||10:45|
How to get there
On the Trans-Canada Highway (40) westbound, take exit 41. From the Autoroute 20 westbbound, take exit 39.
From Lionel-Groulx Metro, take bus #211 to the MacDonald College Campus terminal. Bus leaves Metro station every 30 minutes, beginning at 5:30AM. Duration: 50 minutes
|1 km||Women||Camille Burbidge Izquierdo||3:28.47||2005|
|1 km||Men||Alexandre Filion||3:17.8||2013|
|2 km||Women||Claudine Kamariza-Pearson||6:42.30||2006|
|2 km||Men||Marc-André D’Amour||5:58.02||2001|
|5 km||Women||Véronique Vandersmissen||17:46.25||1997|
|5 km||Men||Abdoul Aziz Kimba-Djado||15:41.1||2014|
|10 km||Women||Nicole Stevenson||37:17.9||2011|
|10 km||Men||Terry Gehl||32:58.10||2007|
|20 km||Women||Suzanne Evans||1:21:19.12||2005|
|20 km||Men||Terry Gehl||1:06:54.25||2006|