Sunday, August 6th 2017
NEW IN 2017 : 21,1 km!
- Stephanie Tulli:
- Email: email@example.com
- Organized by: Le Club de Coureurs Boréal
- The GOLD label sanction has been awarded by the Fédération québécoise d’athlétisme.
- Closed and secured race courses.
- Starting line mats for the 5, 10 and 21,1 km races.
- Free race time certificates and pictures from the Sportstats results page.
- Free parking 500 meters from the finish line.
- Km markers on all distances.
- Many portable toilets on race site.
- Water stations on the 5, 10 and 21,1 km courses.
- Bag check area for runners.
- First aid services on the race site.
- Healthy post-race snack for participants.
- Same day on line results on sportstats.ca
Medals and Awards
- Medals to the first three in each category in the 1, 2, 5, 10 and 21,1 km, male and female.
- Participation medals to all 1 km participants
- 5 km : Certification Athlétisme Canada QC-2008-066-BDC
- 10 km : Certification Athlétisme Canada QC-2008-067-BDC
- 21,1 km : coming soon
The BIBTAG technology will be use at this event. This means that your timing device will be behind your bib number, not on your shoe. Therefore, you MUST wear your bib number over your running gear and MUST be visible for your time to be recorded. You can pick-up your bib number on race morning at the registration desk. Race kits will be organized in Alphabetical order to facilitate distribution. Remember that if you are racing in more than one event, you MUST wear the correct BIBTAG (number) for each distance.
NEW : 21,1 km coming soon
Limits in 2017 : 300 runners in the 5 km, 400 runners in the 10 km and 400 runners in the 21,1 km races.
By entering any event, the runner allows the organizer to use all pictures taken during the day for their promotional needs if necessary. If runner does not wish pictures to be used, he/she must inform the organizer of this decision by sending an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Option 1: Register online
We strongly recommend this option: it’s safe, fast, convenient and you will receive immediate confirmation that you are in the event. Remember you can register online until Thursday August 3rd, 11:59PM.
Option 2: By Mail: registration form soon available to download.
Your entry must be received 14 days before the event.
Option 3 : Race Day: Registration available from 7:00AM on race day and will close 30 minutes prior to each event. Our goal is to increase pre-registration to 90%.
|Race||By Mail||Internet||Race Day|
|21,1 km||$50 (400 limit)||$43 (400 limit)||$55 (if available)|
|10 km||$35 (400 limit)||$28 (400 limit)||$40 (if available)|
|5 km||$35 (300 limit)||$28 (300 limit)||$40 (if available)|
|2 km (12-19 yrs)||$10||$10||$15|
|2 km (20 yrs and over)||$20||$18||$25|
|1 km (11 yrs and under)||$10||$10||$15|
|1 km (11 yrs and under)||11:30AM|
How to get there
On the Trans-Canada Highway (40) westbound, take exit 41. From the Autoroute 20 westbbound, take exit 39.
From Lionel-Groulx Metro, take bus #211 to the MacDonald College Campus terminal. Bus leaves Metro station every 30 minutes, beginning at 5:30AM. Duration: 50 minutes
|1 km||Women||Camille Burbidge Izquierdo||3:28.47||2005|
|1 km||Men||Alexandre Filion||3:17.8||2013|
|2 km||Women||Claudine Kamariza-Pearson||6:42.30||2006|
|2 km||Men||Marc-André D’Amour||5:58.02||2001|
|5 km||Women||Véronique Vandersmissen||17:46.25||1997|
|5 km||Men||Abdoul Aziz Kimba-Djado||15:41.1||2014|
|10 km||Women||Nicole Stevenson||37:17.9||2011|
|10 km||Men||Terry Gehl||32:58.10||2007|
|20 km||Women||Suzanne Evans||1:21:19.12||2005|
|20 km||Men||Terry Gehl||1:06:54.25||2006|